Floyd Upperman and Associates have been providing this service online for the past 18 years. This service provides traders with very unique information and the personal market insight of Floyd Upperman.
- Access to unique Commitments of Traders indicators, price charting programs and custom indicators
- Deep historical CFTC Commitments of Traders (COT) analysis including the new disaggregated COT report!
- Daily & intraday Floyd Upperman & Associates (FUA) price chart and indicator updates
- Daily report on market conditions, trading opportunities and follow up with trades in progress
- Custom Navigation Program (CNP) provides most efficient use of FUA charts and indicators (capability to review current and past market conditions, ability to access past COT conditions and compare with the present)
- Access to automated market reports and pattern recognition ( e.g. Daily activity, autopilot and FUA plungers)
- Analysis of traditional COT, Disaggregated COT, Traders in Financial Futures COT and index (CIT) traders
- In-depth trading manuals, video tutorials, teaching tutorials, and a history of Floyd's reports back to 1998
- Access to Floyd's help through email. 24hr Live assistance available too.
Floyd uses his own brand of statistical analysis to analyze the data contained in the COT and disaggregated COT reports. The COT analysis is combined with unique price indicators, price patterns and seasonal studies to time entry and exit in the markets. The custom navigation program ("CNP") also provides members with the ability to review past market conditions exactly as they appeared in the past. This tool can help traders develop and improve their instinct. Members can go back through past trades (previously selected by our system and/or highlighted in Floyd's old reports) and walk through the chart changes that led to the setup. They can re-examine the entry points to old trades and step through each day until the exit criteria has been established. This is an excellent way to learn how the COT and price indicators work, and to learn what the COT conditions look like before, during and after trading opportunities. This practice reinforces everything Floyd teaches, which is all based on the history of the markets and the way the markets have behaved in the past. Although past performance is not a guarantee of future performance, cycles continue to exist and always will. Markets reflect the behavior of humans and human behavior has remained pretty consistent over the years. Thus, the same COT conditions form again and again as well as different price patterns as markets go through the gyrations of changing supply and demand.
You still have time to register for the fall workshop in November 2016.
2-day workshop - Columbus Ohio and/or Austin Texas
If you are interested in attending the workshop please let us know as soon as possible, and please inform us of your location preference and dates. The dates and location(s) will be decided upon based on what the majority want. IF YOU NEED OR DESIRE TO TELEPHONE US PLEASE USE 614-843-8170 and ask to speak with Floyd. As always we will be providing lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.
Floyd Upperman & Associates Workshop
Membership access to online COT,Disaggregated COT, TFF and CIT charts & graphs with statistical analysis of market participant activity!